STIPS FinTech is a decentralized crypto-financial ecosystem for smart investment and asset management, built on the EOS blockchain using IBM.
The STIPS FinTech Ecosystem consists of the following elements :
– STIPS20 Index – professional cryptocurrency index [launched], website: www.stips20. io
– STIPS 20Fund – open tokenized index fund [launched], website: www. stips20fund. io
– STIPS Oculus is the first decentralized trading-analytical and management platform [MVP].
– STIPS Smart Fund – a decentralized solution for your investment [MVP].
STIPS Oculus – The first decentralized trading and analytical and management platform.
It is a decentralized environment using widget-tools for the following categories of services:
• fundamental, technical analysis of trading tools (tokens, currencies, etc.)
• allocation of assets to management (including STIPS | Smart Fund)
• connect and use an unlimited number of financial services from third-party developers.
Objective: To create a simple, functional and decentralized analytical platform that unites all participants in the cryptocurrency market to achieve highly efficient investments.
Target audience: professional and non-professional investors.
Product market: ALL market as a whole (asset management + independent trading).
A distinctive feature of the platform will be the gamification system (from the English word gamification) – this is the process of using game thinking and game dynamics in order to attract users and consumers, increase their involvement in solving applied problems, using products and services. With it, the users of the platform will be involved in the process of transferring data about the analyzed projects and receive for it tokens, bonuses, ratings, etc.
Quantity: 242,367,507 STIPS
Price: 1 STIPS = 0.1 USD
Payment: USD, BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, EOS
Soft cap: 4,400,000 USD
Hard cap: 11,400,000 USD
KYC: there is
Cryptocurrency market research. Collection of data on the demand for trading tools, identifying the needs of the audience.
• Formation of the project team.
• Commencement of work on the Stips20 index, consultation with specialists in formulating formulas and building the logic of working with databases.
• Launching the index into operation, testing data calculation algorithms and auditing the work of program codes.
• Drafting of technical specifications for the development of an index cryptocurrency fund, the beginning of work on its implementation.
Launch of the index (passive) cryptocurrency fund “STIPS | 20Fund”, following the index.
2-3 quarter 2018
Audit of the index and fund, as a single system. Transaction testing and process automation.
• Start of preparatory work for the ICO.
Deep development White Paper. Description of the ecosystem Stips | FinTech.
• Product packaging for ICO standard. Establishing relationships with key partners and attracting advisors to the project.
• White Paper Release and TK conditions.
MVP platform STIPS | Oculus.
September – October 2018
Carrying out private sale.
October – November 2018
December 2018 – January 2019
Conducting the main stage of the ICO
1 quarter 2019
Listing STIPS tokens on HitBTC, IDEX, Bibox, Liqui, Cryptopia, EthFinex.
• Conduct an independent financial audit of the funds raised.
• Report to investors for the current distribution of assets in accordance with the strategy of using funds following the ICO.
• Improvement of the STIPS20Fund functional for use by a wide range of investors.
2 quarter 2019
Launch of the beta version of the STIPS | Oculus platform, access for a wide range of users with limited functionality.
3 quarter 2019
Listing STIPS tokens on Bittrex, gate.io, YoBit, EXMO.
• Launch of the STIPS | Oculus platform with enhanced functionality.
• Launch of the STIPS | Smart Fund beta.
1 quarter 2020
Launch of the final version of the STIPS | Oculus platform
2 quarter 2020
Launch of the final version of the STIPS | Smart Fund.
Expansion of the platform. • Connect new languages. • Launching a decentralized exchange of information and the introduction of a supervisory system.
DMITRII KOTEGOV, CFA
Chief technology officer
Architect of STIPS20 Index
Assistant to management
Investor Relations Coordinator
Marketing and Investment Advisor
Marketing and Investment Advisor (India Region)
Advisor for South-East Asia
Legal and Investment Advisor